2013-12-05 / Columns
JUST ASK ALICE
DEAR ALICE: I just heard that 22 percent of Americans now say “Happy Holidays” rather than “Merry Christmas.” Is this really the case? —WONDERING IN WILMOT DEAR WON: Yes, it’s true and the other 78 percent say “Feliz Navidad.” —ALICE
An online subscription is required to view this content.