2014-04-03 / Columns
The Way We Were...
A look back at the people and places of the Wyalusing area over the last 20 years or more.
Laceyville’s Hotel Michael, located at the corner of Main and Church Streets, on the lot where the Goodwill Fire Company’s social rooms are today, is pictured during its heyday in a photo likely snapped in the early 1920s. Formerly known as the McSweeney Hotel, the name changed when David A. Michael purchased the hotel in 1915.
An online subscription is required to view this content.