PennDOT Posting Six Additional Roads in Bradford County
PennDOT is advising motorists in Bradford County that another six roads have been posted with permanent, year-round, 10-ton weight restrictions.
The following state highways have the weight restrictions along the sections noted:
• State Route 367 in Tuscarora Township along its entire length in Bradford County, from the Wyoming County line to the Susquehanna County line;
• State Route 2022 (Marcy Hill Road) in Asylum Township, from Barretts Road to Liberty Corners Road;
• State Route 2032 (Leisure Drive) in Wysox Township, between both intersections with Route 6;
• State Route 2034 (Shiner Road) in Wysox Township, between both intersections with Leisure Drive;
• State Route 3002 (Overton Road, Mechanic Street) in Overton and Albany townships, from the Sullivan County line to Route 220;
• State Route 3003 (Ellenton Mountain Road) in Canton Township, from the Lycoming County line to the intersection with Grover Road.
The postings have been put in place based on traffic-and-engineering studies indicating that these highways may be damaged by the use of vehicles that exceed the restriction.
School buses and local-delivery trucks are exempted from the postings.
The postings are in effect as soon as the required signage is erected.