It took less than three hours to obliterate 191 years of Wyalusing history, where Welles Mill has been located along the Wyalusing Creek since 1820. In the above photo, one of the mill’s warehouses is razed. When the demolition is complete and the debris hauled away, there will be little if any sign that Welles Mill ever existed. Photo by David Keeler
Copyright 2011-2015 Rocket-Courier. All rights reserved.