Bosworth’s Store in 1907Once one of LeRaysville’s most prosperous businesses, Bosworth’s Store is pictured in 1907. Those posing in front of the store include: (left to right) store co-owner Hugh Bosworth, Miles Overpeck, Mable Clark, W.A. Corbin, John Beecher, Arthur Bosworth and Harry Bosworth, co-owner. Arthur Bosworth, a brother of Hugh and Harry, was not involved in the business. The store was a center for clothing, dry goods and general merchandise. The stately home on the right was one of LeRaysville’s most beautiful dwellings until it was destroyed by fire in 1930.
Copyright 2011-2016 Rocket-Courier. All rights reserved.