Members of the Wyalusing Community Corps gather at the new sign recently erected at the Friedenshutten Monument on the river flats near Browntown. Those pictured include: (front left to right) Wendy Gaustad and Carol Goodman. (Back row, left to right) Mike Kilmer, Jeff Homer, WCC President and David Buck. The sign offers information about Friedenshutten, a village where Moravian missionaries and local Indians lived in harmony during the 1760’s.Photo by David Keeler
Copyright 2011-2016 Rocket-Courier. All rights reserved.