Dibble’s Market CrewHere’s a look at Dibble’s Market owners brothers Bruce, left, and Bob Dibble, center, and Bruce’s son Richard, right, in a photo that was shot in 1953 during Wyalusing bicentennial celebration when local men were encouraged to grow beards. The photo was snapped next to a barn behind the market. The once thriving market was the hub of Wyalusing’s downtown business community for nearly 50 years but fell on hard times after some changes in ownership and has been vacant for several years. It’s currently being demolished and will be replaced by an annex to the Wyalusing Hotel. Thanks to Dennis Dibble for the loan of this photo.
Copyright 2011-2014 Rocket-Courier. All rights reserved.